Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY

To: "RFI Reflector" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:06:27 -0500
Michael, You're probably correct.  And hopefully it will come around.

"lots of businesses are rushing to manufacture them, and many are not doing
so very well"

I applaud the technology (minus RFI) in producing more light per power unit
consumed.  That is why I bit the first time.  For me, the price + energy
consumed was greater that incandescent lamps.  Until the lifetime of the
bulb increases from what I received, you will not find me buying any more of
them.  You can study economics all you want but until you realize it just
won't happen until it makes sense to peoples pocketbooks, you still don't
get it.

73, Jim