Re: [RFI] Fw: Direct TV DVR problems

To: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>, "RFI" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fw: Direct TV DVR problems
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:18:32 -0800
Dish Network does **NOT** charge a fee for not having a telephone line.
When you stop and think about it, something like 28% of American households
now use a cellular phone as their sole means of 'public'
communications....sorta tough to connect a DVR receiver to a cell phone.

As for RFI...I get no interference, what-so-ever, in my Dish setup, upstairs
or down...(I didn't when I had Direct TV either.)  I did when I had cable.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN
Reno, Nevada