Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:42:32 -0500
I believe that kind of attitude is part of the problem. I will do and have done
everything I can to help neighbors. But I won't appease their intransigence;
when they dig in their heels I happily call In the big guns.

At that point, Amateur Radio and my ability to exercise the privileges granted
by my Federally issued license is far more important to me than what any
uncooperative neighbors might think of me.

Of course, YMMV.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith