Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:06:31 -0700
Hi,

I kept very careful notes, of every test I did, and every test the power
company did in relation to the RFI.  Of the discussions I had with the
neighbor, and I did it for weeks...  Then and only then did I submit the
info to the FCC.  It may help that I also have a commercial license, but
I don't know.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net