Re: [RFI] OH NO!

To: Joe - W7RKN <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] OH NO!
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:07:47 -0500
Keep us posted on your exploits.  As I write, I'm watching the plasma next door
on my P3 scope.  I't pulsing slowly up and down with what looks like modulated
minor pulses up and down the band.  It's really something to see this garbage
on a spectrum scope.  Suddenly it stopped for a few seconds, then started up
again.

GL
Dale, k9vuj