Re: [RFI] Urban Noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Urban Noise
From: "Kenneth Goodwin" <krgoodwin@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:44:42 -0600
As I previously posted, when the RFI nails the average consumer it will be
addressed.  A possible example is in a current situation where the City of
Houston is suing Motorola for failure of Motorola's communications equipment
not providing reliable communications in a situation where 4 fire fighters
lost their lives.  I can speculate what Motorola's defense might address.
Maybe they will even use the data you collected in Denver.  As I tell my
wireless classes, it is tough communicating in a cesspool.  Ken K5RG