Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL
From: myles Landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 04:49:48 -0500
Hi Jim,

if you somehow, was trying to actually be helpful and informative I’d suspect
you would have sent this to the individual vs the list.
when someone is just trying to help out a fellow ham, I don’t really see the
need to publicly be rude to someone here. I suspect more people would feel free
to contribute …. also seems off topic.

I”ll even over look how hard it was , for me to read your email, sigh I
suffered so, with my misspelled name .  some would consider that rude too.

regards