Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL
From: myles Landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:17:18 -0500
see below

myles Landstein
myles.landstein@gmail.com

> On Feb 23, 2017, at 8:17 PM, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 2/23/17, myles   < @gmail.com> wrote:
>> why would you wait so long before you complaign?
>
> Complain to whom?  Comcast?  You think they care?  Apparently they
> don't.  There is a thing called ITIL--a.k.a. a ticketing system.  My
> tickets in the comcast ITIL system seemed to get blown off.  It's not
> like they forgot.  They ignored my entries in their work queue,
> probably (yes this is speculation) because I’m not high value.

>>I get your point, but  doesn’t matter if they care or not, just depends if
>>you want to fix/work the problem vs hitting an obstacle and walking away,
>>either way your choice  which I respect, since you posted here thought you
>>were looking for some help/options.
as to what ticketing system they have, don’t care  doesn’t matter  as a
potential customer, all i’d care about is service, and if I didn’t get it, i’d
complain to the supervisor and go up the ladder from there, have them fix the
problem and compensate me with a make good… but that is just me.
as to if they ignored your entry in the system who knows the millions of
reasons why you didn’t get your order worked, too many to speculate could be a
glitch in the system  all I was saying is seems like that part could have been
fixed simple,  but if your not interested in the service walking away is an
option.

>  I give you they screwed
>> up, but customers have responsibility too if they really want something if
>> it was me i’d be on them day after they promised if nothing happened  id be
>> asking for a supervisor
>>

> In other words, I need them more than they need me.  I don’t think so.
>>wasn’t suggesting that at all    absolutely wasn’t saying you or anyone
>>’needs them’.  not at all,  loads of competition out there.
>
> Not folks I want to be a customer with.
> By the way--you can't call them up.  The Xfinity store is only
??Really?  Every big company has a phone,  yeah you perhaps cant call the store
itself, thou not sure you’d ever want to, but was referring to comcast
corporate-customer svc which sits over the store 1 (800) 934-6489  you could
call them to arrange service or just to complain in fact you could just
complain that the store didn’t treat you correctly and then say your not
interested in service just filing a complaint  comcast has been on record i
think for having the worst customer service of all, they are recently effecting
programs to try and fix this  i think it will get better in time  sorry you had
a bad experience  best of luck

> reachable in person or by email.  Incredible but true.  Of course if
> they had a phone number you’d get a robot menu thing I'm sure.
> >>number is above, yes  sure there is a robot menu too same as lots of
> >>companies, life is tough

all i am saying is you have options,  options if you wish to proceed, options
if you wish to walk away, either way no biggie to me I have no stock in any
companies, just a ham trying to help a fellow ham