Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL

To: myles Landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FIOS vs DSL
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:17:04 -0600
On 2/23/17, myles Landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> why would you wait so long before you complaign?

Complain to whom?  Comcast?  You think they care?  Apparently they
don't.  There is a thing called ITIL--a.k.a. a ticketing system.  My
tickets in the comcast ITIL system seemed to get blown off.  It's not
like they forgot.  They ignored my entries in their work queue,
probably (yes this is speculation) because I'm not high value.

  I give you they screwed
> up, but customers have responsibility too if they really want something if
> it was me i’d be on them day after they promised if nothing happened  id be
> asking for a supervisor

In other words, I need them more than they need me.  I don't think so.
Not folks I want to be a customer with.
By the way--you can't call them up.  The Xfinity store is only
reachable in person or by email.  Incredible but true.  Of course if
they had a phone number you'd get a robot menu thing I'm sure.

> if your in FL send me a pvt msg  i can try to help out  if your still
> interested in comcast

thanks very much but I'm near Chicago.

73
Rob