[TenTec] Omni-VI Trouble..??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-VI Trouble..??
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:10:12 EST

<< Our total
 service department time needed for those transceivers is one
 lone technician, who services not only the Omni-VI, but the Omni-V,
 Paragon, Paragon II, and our older obsolete handheld VHF rigs.

 Thanks and 73,
 Scott Robbins, W4PA
 Amateur Radio Product Manager

Great note Scott!  Boy, that sentence says a lot. . . .   As an owner of
several TT rigs I have come to really appreciate the "ways" of that
technician, Don Prouty, who certainly must be busy, but always seems to have
the time to explain, graciously, all questions asked.  As a contester I have
pushed my rigs hard and have, admittedly, had a couple of trips back to the
factory, but the work was always done very reasonably and efficiently.

We should all congratulate Scott, who appears to have the top QRP nationally
posted score in the CW sweepstakes.

John Baumgarten, N0IJ