[TenTec] Copying CW in your head

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Copying CW in your head
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:27:18 -1000
Hi Peter,

You wrote,  in part:

> - I can copy in my head up to a point.  I'm fine with words and
> abbreviations of up to 3 letters, but I have trouble with longer words.

I had this same problem.  Went to work,  poled a bunch of
the great CW folks,  then put it altogether in a summary.
You might find some help somewhere in the following
piece,   go to:

    http://www.w5blt.com/highspeed.html

You also could probably find some good ideas in the following,
especially for you in Chapter 7,  go to:

    http://www.joates.demon.co.uk/megs/N0HFF/contents.htm

Have fun,  and be patient!

73,  Jim,  KH7M (Used to be AH6NB,  pre vanity,  hi.)