[TenTec] Copying CW in your head

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Copying CW in your head
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 99 19:27:13 EDT

I think it doesn't matter whether you spell it out or abbreviate it.  A good CW
op reads your meaning.  Misspelled words are another matter as they 'don't
compute.'  So with misused abbreviations (like your saying gg for get going
instead of just 'going.' At speeds of over 40 wpm you will probably find more
words spelled out since the code is often generated on keyboards by
touch-typists.

(Give me a bug fist to copy any day!)

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net