[TenTec] d-104 and omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] d-104 and omni V
From: w6hv@earthlink.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:29:12 -0800
Couldn't agree more with Paul. I use a very similar circuit in my DR-10 ( a
"studio" high impedance mic made by Astatic that I bought new back in about '51)
with my Omni VI (+3) and I have placed the circuit in D-104s for other hams. As
Paul says, they work as well ( or frequently better) than most "ham market"
dynamic mics.
73,
Troy, W6HV