[TenTec] my omni 6+ problem - need ur advice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] my omni 6+ problem - need ur advice
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:13:21 -0700
Not true!

My Omni VI+ has a relay that goes "click" when in CW and is first keyed.
It the drops out at the end of the keying sequence.  It's the keying
relay for external stuff.  This is K1 on the Control Board.

Also there is K1 on the DC input board.  It's used to provide +12V
switched to the 9MHz & ALC boards and to the Control Board.

Also there is K1 throught K13 on the Low Pass Filter board.  This could
be the source of your problems.  Any particular band or all of them?

And there is K1 on the BPF/Front End Board.

Paul must have mis-understood the question.  He knows these radios
inside and out, top to bottom.

73
Bob K4TAX