[TenTec] my omni 6+ problem - need ur advice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] my omni 6+ problem - need ur advice
From: mauro@idt.net (Bob Mauro - PeopleNet)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
Jim,

Tnx.  I c what u mean.  Anyway, i took my antenna coax switch out of the
line yesterday and went right to the antenna.  Used the rig all day on all
the bands i have antennas for.  it worked fine.  i'm hoping the problem
was caused by my  very
old ant. switch and NOT the Omni.  Tests continue today.

   Bob Mauro, Mauro@Idt.Net      Amateur Radio Station KZ2G
   My DisAbility Website       http://idt.net/~mauro
   My Amateur Radio Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/kz2g.html
   My Levittown, NY Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/levittwn.html