[TenTec] ARRL reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ARRL reviews
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey NY9H)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:20:37 -0500
MINDLESS & FACTLESS  ?????!!!!
If you know how to read the noise graphs and the rest of the specs, you can
get a sense of the radio, but don't expect     Hey "It's a looser".
When I was selling consumer audio products, the only critical reviews that
ever got written were by the English magazines, all the Stereo Review &
High Fidelity stuff was 99.9% advertorial puff. No advertising Consumer
Reports, who reviews were dead-on when they heralded the stuff I repped (
Dynaco amps & speakers,  Sennheiser Headphones ) had a chance of being
critical .
recurring revenue is king....."don't bite the hand that signs ad contracts"
bill