[TenTec] a buzz in my ten tec and yaesu -- WHYYYY???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] a buzz in my ten tec and yaesu -- WHYYYY???
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:29:43 -0500
Any noise that does not cover the whole band is probably not coming from a
power line.  A touch-lamp, even at a neighbor's house can give you trouble.
Look for chargers amd other wall cubes.  I have an Iomega power cube and an
Oral-B toothbrush charger that were making noise.  A friend said his
cellphone charger made noise.  Some more things to look for can be found
here:
http://www.qsl.net/n4tn/noise.html

73, Mike