[TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."
From: jhgraves@gis.net (John Graves)
Date: Sun Mar 16 09:30:04 2003
I'm not responsible for a galaxy of computers, but do have to keep the
users in my small office happy.  Oft times I believe that a reboot is a
time issue.  A user sticks his head in my office and says the beloved "Why
can't I get out to   whatever."  It is quicker to just ask if they have
rebooted, and 90% of the time that will fix the symptom, if not the problem.

With relatively smart but computer naive users, I have found that XP is
more stable than W9x.

Just another opinion.

John,  WB1EHL