[TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sun Mar 16 07:45:20 2003
I think Chester has just about "hit it on the head" so to say.

One thing I keep reading is that a lot of home computers have faults, and
thus require restarts and resets.  At the same time, I read here that a lot
of the office or work computer systems or networks seem to stay up and run
for extended periods without faults and restarts.  Just could it be that the
office "network administrator" has read the books, or has spent many hours
in school thus understands the more exacting science of keeping a computer
system on line.

Just an observation from a home computer user and an one certified by Novel
as a network administrator.  (And one that uses the current Microsoft
windows OS with success.)

73
Bob, K4TAX