[TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 21:50:34 2003
Well, Joe, I don't know what's missing but, I have a computer I cannot reload
the original version of ME on, because it says I need the ME Upgrade.  So I
got one. Which will not load because it says it cannot find the licensing
info from the original install.

Juggling disks does not help. So I got a full version, which refuses to load.
Period. Formatting the hard drive gets me drastically reduced hard drive
space, but no joy on installing a program.

Replacing the hard drive entirely works - but that's another aggravation. And
expense. I just hope the Orion's software updates can be managed through
Linux, because that OS will remain stock until it can.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E