[TenTec] Fw: [Icom] IC-7800 intell

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [Icom] IC-7800 intell
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Thu May 22 01:04:48 2003
That's funny, I didn't notice that on either of the two Orions I briefly
touched at Hamvention, let alone the other rigs there.

But... well, why are you surprised?  It seems that whenever ANYONE comes out
with a new product, there's always SOMEONE who's a huge fan of a competitor
who just can't wait to find an excuse to put down the other guys.  We've
seen evidence of that here on this reflector.

Don't sweat the small stuff.  If someone is really trying to extrapolate a
general feel of "craftsmanship" based on a quick turn of the knob, then you
are never going to reason with him, facts notwithstanding.

73, ron wn3vaw

"I would like to do 3000 more" -- Sportscaster Guy Junker on his 3000th
"Sportsbeat" show.
The next night, after his 3001st show, for reasons left unclear, Fox Sports
Net Pittsburgh declined to renew his contract & fired him.
(Source:  Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Saturday, 17 May 2003)