RE: [TenTec] bigger problem with update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] bigger problem with update
From: "Thomas Jednacz" <tjednacz@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:59:35 -0400
Howdy - there are four user memories in the Orion. I have mine set for
SSB/CW, PSK, RTTY and have not figured out what to store in user 4. After a
master reset it asks Delete (or something like that - read the questions
carefully) the answers are NO and NO to preserve the user settings and the
filter settings.

Tom, W7QF