Re: [TenTec] Orion in contests

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion in contests
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:33:50 -0600
Hi Pete,
        I still hear my neighbor's TS-570 because he transmits phase
noise for about +/- 100 kHz that I have no problem hearing with either my
Omni VI+ or the Orion.  Wish he'd buy an Orion!  But, hey, he used to
have a TS-430 - oh, man, was I happy when I discovered he'd gotten the
570 - it's so much better!

        73,  Duane