Re: [TenTec] 80m antenna suggestion

To: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 80m antenna suggestion
From: Jim <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:18:18 -0600
I cannot find N4KG's article in the May, 1994 QST.

Is there a chance you remembered the date wrong?

Jim N4AL

aa4nu@ix.netcom.com wrote:

I am looking for an antenna for all purpose but mostly on DXing. I have a 48ft tower in my backyard and my lot size is 65x120, a typical small city lot. Thanks. Chris VA3UT

Chris, purchase yourself a copy of ON4UN's LowBand DXing book.
It has TONS of ideas for you to consider for your limited space.

Also, check out the article by N4KG in the May 1994 QST who describes how to use an existing tower as an Elevated Ground Plane for 80m.

And have a great weekend there!

73 Billy AA4NU