[TenTec] OMNI 5 and PSK 31 Digimode

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI 5 and PSK 31 Digimode
From: "DJ2DW" <DJ2DW@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:27:24 +0100
I would like to be active also in the digital mode PSK 31 with my Omni 5.

I have connected the soundcard "line out" jack of my computer with the "audio
in" jack on the rear of my Omni 5 with a shielded cable.

I have connected the soundcard "line in" jack of my computer with the "audio
out" jack on the rear of my Omni 5 with a shielded cable.

I have pressed the FSK key on the front panel.

My question is:
Which other jack on the rear of my Omni 5 and my computer  I must connect to
get the Omni 5 in switching from receive to transmit modus ?

your kindly assistance via e-mail DJ2DW@gmx.de  or via FAX  (0049 - 2339 - 910
445) would be highly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Volker / DJ 2 DW near Cologne/Germany