RE: [TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/Argonaut V/rx320/rx340/rx350controlpro

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/Argonaut V/rx320/rx340/rx350controlprogram Version 2.15
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:45:37 -0500
Hi Carl

In running the program for the trial period, I've noticed that many of the Orion lock up problems are revealed by the program being online,

Is this something you are seeing also? I'm wondering if it is due to the Orion or the software touching the Orion.

Let me know if you also see problems.

73's
Rich
K5SF