Re: [TenTec] Question for Contesters:

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question for Contesters:
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:39:36 +0000
No mater which rig it is, they are never finished. Just like all rigs are not for all people. What I look for in a rig is different from every other person out there.

If Sinisa feals it is unfinished, it is for what he wants in a rig. I am not sure he will ever find a "finished" rig as there will always be somthing which can be improved.

I thinks we need to go back to the question which started this whole mess which was what advantage if any does a SDR radio have over a non SDR radio in a contest.

73, Bill kc4atu