Re: [TenTec] OT: Question for Contesters

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Question for Contesters
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:02:00 -0500
Jim's Plan seems a very good one for Field Day.

Groups should seek all the bonus points to help out this year!

We had trouble and cannot field a "true" GOTA station team.  Seems unfair to
expect green to HF hams to set up and operate without an Elmer approach.
Plus, we only had a couple of HF interested new hams.

We hope to incorporate them into the regular stations with tutors, to
assimilate them into HF properly and effectively.
-Stuart
K5KVH