Re: [TenTec] contesting

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] contesting
From: "Michael A. Newell" <mnewell1@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:06:04 -0500
I've puzzled over these comments myself. A year ago when
the Orion first appeared, I remember hearing owners of
other brands on the HF bands comment how expensive
the Orion was and if it was worth the money.

Thing is, these were folks who were making these comments
while using their $4,000 FT-100D's or their $6000 IC-781's.

I didn't get it.

--
Mike - WB4HUC