Re: [TenTec] ORION Blank Screen

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION Blank Screen
From: "Troy Wideman" <w6hv@surfbest.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:34:18 -0700
 I had a similar event. The day after I installed v1.371 I turned the rig on
and as soon as the system had booted up the screen nearly went blank. I
could make out the data on the screen, but it was fairly dark and sort of a
reddish cast to the screen. I decided to see if I had a poor connection from
the power supply (T-T 963) and re-did the wire connections. Don't know if
that was the culprit, but no more problems with the screen since .
 73,
Troy, W6HV