Re: [TenTec] E-ham Bad Orion Review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] E-ham Bad Orion Review
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:23:07 -0500
> 'anything' come out that it is completely bullet proof. It's just too
> bad the issues can't be discussed here anymore. The
> 'ultra-conservative' comment's are more frequent than genuine interest
> in discussing an issue and helping to solve it.

It's odd how there are a few folks with major problems and seem to be
many more who don't have them.  That doesn't mean that those who
don't have them are being disingenuous.  And doesn't mean that those
that experience them don't have a real problem.  I think there's been
more then enough genune interest and discussion in both areas of
general concern and problems that sepcific individuals have reported in
their environments.   No one has said the Orion is perfect or that there
are no problems, because clearly there are some.

The positive or "no trouble found" remarks I see look to me to be as
genuine as any others, with nothing "ultra conservative" about them.

We're back to the "cult" and "T-T wife" arguments, admittedly with a bit of
a more polite tone than they have been known to take in the past.

Grant/NQ5T