[TenTec] TT 526 '6n2' Lockups

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TT 526 '6n2' Lockups
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:28:38 -0500
For those of you with one of these rigs, have you ever had it lock up or
seem to go into oscillation?  The one I recently purchased at swapmeet
worked fine for 4-5 hours, then, when I hit the V/M button after sitting
in RX for a while, it lost its mind.  First it completely locked up -
master reset or power cycles were no help.  After a few hours of rest, I
repowered it and it was back to working fine.  Last night I fired it up
again, and it would not transmit, nor tune.  Strange symptoms.  I'll be
opening it this weekend, but thought if anyone had seen this kind of
behavior before, it might offer a starting place.

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas