Re: [TenTec] TenTec Support

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Support
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:46:11 -0400
Just can't beat these folks!!

Last November I received a Titan 3, which was DOA. (turned out to be an
easily made assembly error) After John and Paul couldn't reproduce the
problem I saw on my desk, Jack Burchfield spent four days, off and on,  on
the telephone with me, helping with the troubleshooting. After fixing it, I
had several more failures. But Ten Tec, being Ten Tec, did the right thing
(to me anyway) and they scurried around like crazy during the busy Christmas
days, to send me another Titan 3. The new Titan 3 has been sitting in one
spot on my desk since it's arrival in December, just working like a well
build tank.

When the President of the company get's involved with helping a customer
troubleshoot a problem, you really have true customer support, supported by
the top man!

Tom - W4BQF