Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK
From: DennisKT5D@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:45:25 EDT
Had my 425 to Ten Tec last week. LED failed (go figure how often that
happens), everything else checked out fine. I asked the service manager about
replacing the vacuum relay or at least buying a back up. Not necessary was the
official reply. The older, original units had problems but the newer KiloVac
units
solved it.  Okay, QSK away and enjoy. Besides, it'll probably out live me
anyway. I only use it for DXing and contesting mostly. I use it with an OMNI
6+,
great combination.