[TenTec] Omni VI+ firmware rev.

To: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ firmware rev.
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:19:37 -0400
This is getting interesting. He checked and his 6+ has rev 1.02. Again, mine
is 1.03. Then I found this in the archives:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/TenTec/2001-09/msg00106.html
So it appears that maybe they screwed up the keying inorder to reduce the
chirp. I will find out for sure Sunday. I plan to exchange his chip for mine
and see what happens.
If anyone else out there knows anything about this, please chime in!

Steve N4LQ