[TenTec] Re: TT current production QSK rigs?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TT current production QSK rigs?
From: "Walter K0TWO" <k0two@accessus.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:04:14 -0500
TT Gang, I really want to thank you for being the
most honest Hams on the planet. IMHO!

I must rethink my next rig/rigs. I am just too old to
put up with a new radio that is a work in progress.
To my thinking wine and radio gear are pretty much
the same......no winery sells 'green' wine and 'green'
radios should be left to Heathkit. I should get paid
to be a tester and not have to pay to test, IMHO.

I know of an Omni 6+ version 3 that is available, so
maybe that will have to be my new rig if I can hear
between the dits.

73,
Walter K0TWO..........Wright City, MO
ar