Re: TT [TenTec] old Orion firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: TT [TenTec] old Orion firmware
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:41:53 -0400
To my knowledge, no, there was not. It's not advertised, but Ten Tec no
longer (probably never did) guarantees their radios, from the Omni 6
forward, to operate full QSK at any speed over 40 wpm, as I have been
recently told my two different staff at Ten Tec. However, don't give up
hope. Since the Orion is an SDR radio, things are looking much better for
the near future.

Tom - W4BQF