Re: TT [TenTec] Re: TT current production QSK rigs?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: TT [TenTec] Re: TT current production QSK rigs?
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:07:01 -0500
Tom makes an excellent point; and I remind all that Ten Tec offers a 30 day
trial, and you can see the radio first hand in your own antenna and
operating environment.  Then, if some aspect does not suit your present
operating preferences, you are only out shipping to send it back.

Maybe you can find an area ham who has one?  That is another way to try one
out, if the other ham is willing for a guest operator to play awhile.

Some of the newer Yaecomwood radios have way too many menus and knobs to
suit me.  My thinking is that you want to spend time on the air, not reading
a manual or cheat sheet!
73,
Stuart
K5KVH