Re: [TenTec] Disolving pto grease

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Disolving pto grease
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:09:06 -0400
I read somewhere that WD-40 shouldn't be used on brass parts anyway,
because it corrodes brass.

How about one of those automotive degreases, like Gunk, or white
gasoline like Coleman fuel? I haven't tried either, so its just a
suggestion. For something milder, how about one of those grease-cutting
diswashing liquids?

                        Bob WB2VUF