Re: [TenTec] Help--Dead Corsair II

To: dock0evz@earthlink.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help--Dead Corsair II
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:44:49 -0500
Doc:

Yes, according to my Corsair manual, the fuse is located on the bottom of the radio, inside the final amplifier compartment. Sometimes fuses just blow from old age.

73,

Bob WB2VUF

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey wrote:
Good Evening:

Many thanks to scads of guys who have written.  The consensus is that there
is a fuse in the B+, somewhere near the back inside the rig.  Have not had
a chance to check it yet, but I will report what I find.  Thanks again, one
and all.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

--- W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
--- dock0evz@earthlink.net
--- 5 Tierra Linda, Edgewood, NM 87015
--- All incoming and outgoing e-mail checked for viruses by Norton 2004