Re: [TenTec] RE: [Orion] Orion subreceiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: [Orion] Orion subreceiver
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:26:03 -0500
The image signals should be at twice the third IF away or 24 to 28 kHz away
and only on one side of the signal and not both.   The current roofing
filter width is fine for this except it probably has an ultimate rejection
of about 60 to 80 db.  Very strong signals can still push thorough this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net