Re: [TenTec] Noisy RF Environment

To: <kd4e@verizon.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Noisy RF Environment
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:48:55 -0500
OK Doc....

Excuse me for posting on the wrong list.  Although I use only Ten Tec
equipment, I should have known better than post something that did not
include the words "Orion" or "software".

This is the only list to which I subscribe.  I can correct that.

73
K4DPK
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk