RE: [TenTec] Noisy RF Environment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Noisy RF Environment
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:05:17 -0800
Phil,

I recommend trying an "ANC-4" (or something similar).
I have had good success in similar cases, though not yet had any scooters in
the neighborhood.
Try to borrow one first and try it because they are very expensive.
I've loaned my ANC-4 out several times and to several DX-peditions and so
far, everyone who has tried it has bought one.

A similar product (probably the original product) was called
"QRM-Eliminator".  Don't know if they ever sold on your side of the pond.

73
Rick