[TenTec] Jupiter Transceiver

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Transceiver
From: w9qp@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:16:18 +0000
I am having quite a time trying to decide what HF rig to purchase. Need to stay
in the $1200 - $1400 range because of the available cash. I have gone through
the used rigs but now want to purchase new. I work cw about 90% of the time and
occasionally will get on ssb, swl is also one of my interests. I have been
eyeing the Jupiter for quite some time because of the multitude of digital
filters, qsk circuit and the N4PY software. The other radio of interest is the
Icom -746 PRO.

I know there are a number of  you out there using the Jupiter and I would like
your comments on the receiver and transmit capabilities. Would you buy another?

Thanking you all ahead of time for your comments.

73's

John  W9QP