Re: [TenTec] Good faith & John Swisher KE4CCI (long)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Good faith & John Swisher KE4CCI (long)
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:25:27 -0600
Well Rick, you like me always want to think the best of people until given a
reason not to. And it sure was the way i was raised in tn. But i did not heed a
warning from my doctor after being the hospital for close to 3 months on life
support and getting a heart transplant. He said now Roger you don't make any
major decisions for at least 6 months i.e. sell home, buy car, buy expensive
radio gear. Well at ga hamfest 3 months later traded for plus cash for a
kenwood ts850sat. It was gaurenteeeed to be top notch. Just been to kenwood for
realinement. You know the deal. 2 Days later at home it quit. $400+ dollars
later it was fixed by kenwood. I broke my own rule on buying used gear. Of
course he would not pay to fix as he thinks i broke it. Well at every hamfest i
went to where he was selling, i would stand in front of his tables and tell
each person about my story. He got madder than a wet hen, but i know i got more
than my money back. Word got around about him. also he threat
 en me. Anyway i personally regret what i did, because i'm a better man than
that. Anyway Rick gud luck with it. Sometimes shameing them into paying works.
sometimes it don't. I won't break my rule on buying used radios again at
hamfests. cul   roger w4iv.  also my argo 5 has been at ten tec for over 3
weeks on the power output problem and the 1.08 upgrade.