Re: [TenTec] Keyers?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keyers?
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:58:54 -0000
Maybe I am confused but do not understand why keyer brand model is so
important.

Never used the Orion keyer until about 5 minutes ago.  Unplugged my Bencher
paddles from the Logi keyer ,
plugged it into the front panel, set the Mode to B and away it went.

I cannot tell any difference bewteen the Logi keyer and the Orion keyer.

What am I missing >?

Is it posible you are talking about an electronic keyer going into the
Orion's keyer input and fighting with it ?