Re: [TenTec] orion problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion problems
From: "n4lq" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:57:13 -0400
Yea. I say we throw those 12 complainers off the list. Who do they think
they are anyway? The nerve of someone commenting about something they do
not like! What audacity! Possibly they are being paid by Yaesu to
complain. TenTec owners must only post good, happy things about their
rigs. Clicky QSK, dark spots on screens, loosing receive, non-keying of
amplifiers, distorted ssb audio, crazy mic. jacks, noisey relays, lies,
lies, lies I tell you! Away with these unwashed philisitiens. Banish
them to the farmost outreaches of cyberspace forever and ever.