Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI and fast switching amp hook up ?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI and fast switching amp hook up ?
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:37:46 -0500
You can install a second vacuum relay that most likely has the same pick
time as the first relay and use this for the QSK timing.  Or better yet use
a relay that is just a tiny bit slower for the txen txout return path.  The
radio shack 12 volt spdt relays have a 10 msec pick time.  This would work
to be used just as a timing relay.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC