[TenTec] LDG Tuner in Orion II?

To: "Orion Reflector" <orion@contesting.com>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LDG Tuner in Orion II?
From: "David Hammond" <dhhdeh@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 07:50:14 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I see on their web site that LDG is now promoting and
selling their inboard tuner for both the Orion and
Orion II.

Using their AT-MP11 with my Omni V.9, I can attest that
the tuning memories are very convenient and would seem
a great advantage over a tuner without memories.

Is anyone using the LDG in their Orion II of yet?

I remember seeing some initial posts earlier this year
about the LDG tuner not being able to match as closely
as the TT tuner and unable to be tweaked manually for a
better match than initially determined by the unit.

Any comment on the LDG tuner in the Orion II will be
appreciated.

Best 73 de N1LQ-Dave