Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Audio output

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Audio output
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:22:18 -0600
Hmm, I'm also running 2.056, and ever since the first 2.xx release, I
noticed that the audio line out from the Orion's rear connector to my HAL
DXP38 dropped significantly from the 1.372 levels.  I had to boost the
TNC's gain, and it's still an inadequate level.  It does not vary based
on the volume control of the RX.  As far as I can tell, it appears to be
fixed.  TT confirmed that gain had been decreased, but they didn't
indicate if that was intentional or not.

        73,  Duane